A leading provider of workers compensation insurance in the nation.
Our client conducts business in over 30 states. As our client’s business grew, market and technology trends gave rise to new web-based business models and in turn multiple enterprise applications for policy and claims administration, medical bills management, and finance. To ensure seamless business processes and service to its independent agents, our client wished to develop an enterprise integration strategy and architecture.
- Integration Architecture and Strategy
- Detailed Design
- Project Management
- Advanced Software Development
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring
X by 2 conducted a 3-week Integration Strategy and Architecture assignment to establish current integration requirements, develop a methodology and strategy for future integrations and perform a Gap Analysis between current and desired states. Based on established integration patterns and industry best practices, we created an overall integration strategy and architecture. To meet our client’s immediate time and cost objectives, we then implemented the first integration solution on top of a field tested X by 2 Enterprise Integration Framework, XIF. XIF implements proven integration patterns and industry best practices using open technologies. Over a two year period, the client has leveraged this integration framework and our agile development philosophies to implement over a dozen integration solutions both with our assistance and independently. Each subsequent integration has realized savings in costs and time.
- Improved customer service, streamlined processes, and reduced costs.
- Increased productivity of business and IS staff resulting from consistent integration mechanisms and common vocabulary.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership resulting from use of a proven framework during initial construction, signifi cant reuse for new integrations, and ease.